I am sitting here trying to make sense of the fact that it is March. MARCH! Wow so much is on my mind. I went to Costco and Target today and could not figure out for a minute why they were selling Easter eggs! Of course they are selling Easter eggs. It's March! I am still wanting to take a picture of my kids in the pilgrim hats I made while everyone else is buying egg dye!! That just about sums up my life right now. Actually, let me be honest. That just about sums up my life. Period. Just a few steps behind. But, by golly, I'm trekking through! And I'm loving the journey. I'm trying to put on some running shoes to gain some ground and maybe, just maybe, I'll pick up the pace. To help out with that, Noah and I have been working on being more diligent. More diligent in everything. So far, I'm trying to focus on being diligent with a few things. So right now I want to be more diligent about keeping a record of what is going on in our family. And like most of my posts I'm just going to slap some pictures up and hope to catch up on the rest. I will get India and Hawaii up soon though. Here's to diligence!

This kid is such a good boy! Biased? Absolutely.
We took this at his school after picking him up one day.

This little girl is my firecracker! I can't get enough of her.
And of course she always wants to bring her baby everywhere she goes.

And it's hard to beat this little cuddler. Those are his first 2 teeth but right now
he has 4 top teeth coming in at the SAME TIME! Ouch!
5 comments:
I'm proud of you Kristi! I count my day a success if my kids are dressed, fed, and semi-happy. If I get dressed with make-up on its nothing short of a miracle! :)
Just know I'm rooting for you...I am in the same game myself with three little ones now :)
OK Lyla is so pretty. I would kill for that hair! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Love seeing these darling pictures! Cubby changes daily! We love these adorable kids!
The whole time we were giving our presentation this morning up here in Canada a sign kept popping up on the screen that said "Scott Monson is online". Sorry we couldn't take time to reply. How is he doing? I'm assuming he was writing from Iraq.
I love the word "Diligent." You guys are pretty diligent already if you ask me. Love you guys!
I echo everything you said above.....I am in the same dang boat! You are amazing!! We LOVE you guys!! XOXO
Post a Comment