
Today is my Dad's 60-somethin-th birthday. Let's see he was born in 49 so that calculates to...yep 60 somethin! What a guy. Sigh. What. A. Guy. I love my dad. I love him dearly and i love him deeply. I have so many things I am grateful to him for. So many that I can't count. And if I tried to count I couldn't keep up because the number continues to rise. Some that are obvious. Some I have searched for. Some that make me laugh uncontrollably. Some make me teary eyed. Some that I'm sure he doesn't know about. Some that I don't yet know about. But all of them, ALL the reasons I love and am grateful for my dad are very personal and extremely tender to my heart. I'm not sure if he'll read this or not but just in case, Happy Birthday Dad!

6 comments:
LOVE THIS POST!! And I love your Dad, too! Happy birthday Uncle Scott!
Dang, I love your dad too. He is the best.
AWWWW, I love that guy.
I love your dad too! Every time I see him, I think of my dad. Brothers are great. :)
AND I LOVE YOUR DAD! Whenever I think of your Dad 2 stories always pop in my head.
1. Primary - he was our pilot when I 'went on my mission to Japan' for a primary activity!
2. Beach Boys talent show with all of us as dancers. HA HA great memories! LOVE the picture of your parents with all their grandkids!
And we love your dad too! Mostly because he and your magnificent mom produced YOU! Happy Birthday Scott!
Love this picture! Remind us to do one like that at the reunion this summer. Superb!
Post a Comment