when things are calm and I can actually get them to stay in the cart.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm just a random stranger who reads your blog (and some other Eyre family blogs...), but I love that you've taken pictures of your kids in shopping carts. You've captured such wonderful, everyday moments. :)
5 comments:
I'm just a random stranger who reads your blog (and some other Eyre family blogs...), but I love that you've taken pictures of your kids in shopping carts. You've captured such wonderful, everyday moments. :)
That Lyla KILLS me!
Grandfather
Absolutely hilarious! Lyla kills me in the last two! McKay and Cubby are so adorable too! I can't believe that Cubby is coming up on ONE!
So that's how you roll. I thought 2 was hard...
That looks very familiar...... ;) Except your kids look a lot more content in the cart than mine ever do!!!! :) XXO
Post a Comment