March 27, 2011

Inspired

I have been completely inspired and blown away by so many people lately that I don't quite know how to act. Or what to say about it. Or how to say about it. I know that doesn't make sense but that is the beauty of what is going on in my head. And that's part of what's inspiring me. I want to know so badly how to put my thoughts into words. And not just words. Words that can express what I want them to. I am terrible at that! Terrible. But I've convinced myself that I am as terrible as I let myself be. I worry too much about how to word things or if blogging is the best way for me to keep a record for our family. Or maybe the problem lies with being indecisive and scatter brained! What ever the case, I do want to keep this record going and I'm just going to write whatever comes to mind. If it makes sense or it's nonsense, typos and all, let it rip!

Now, to my faithful few who actually read this thing, I am going to be going back in time occasionally to fill in some of the gaps we've left. There are many. Oh so many. So if it seems as though we have taken another blogging hiatus, we may have! But I also may just be back in 2009 or 2010 posting about a birthday or a day in the park. So if you have google reader you most likely can travel in time with us but if not I'll still try and keep this somewhat current as well! For today I am in the present and anxious to be inspired even further with General Conference and my sister and her family coming this weekend. Can't get much better than that!

I couldn't leave this picture-less so here is one thing that is inspiring and blowing me away lately. My kids are growing up WAY too fast.
Cliche.
Maybe a little.
But oh so true.
How does this happen?


3 comments:

TnD said...

I love that pic and glad you are just going with what you feel. That is the one sad thing about blogs you can get too concerned about what other people will think of your posts and it limits what you really want to do. Glad you are doing what you want when you want.

Linda said...

YOU are the inspiration to SO many Kristi! Again and again we learn what you are really made of...iron and silk! Good luck with the move and we can't believe this adorable picture. They do grow up so fast and we LOVE seeing it go by on the blog!

Shawni said...

oh my word she is SO beautiful! miss you guys so much so keep the pics. and updates coming!