March 16, 2011

Flat tire

It started out to be a normal day as I was on my way out to pick up McKay from school. I had Lyla and Cubby strapped into their car seats (Bribing Lyla to keep her shoes on). Then when I went to get in the car myself I happened to look down at the front wheel and it was flat as a pancake. We had somehow run over a big screw and it finally caught up to us. So that evening when Noah got home he and McKay put on the "fake tire" so that we could go get it fixed.

Side story: McKay asked if we were going to get on the freeway while we were out the other day. I said, "Yep we need to get on the freeway." Then he said, "On the freeway you don't need gas." Then I explained that unfortunately we do need gas for the freeway. Then he got a confused look on his face and asked, "Then why is it free?" Oh man I wish it was free!





1 comment:

Jonah and Aja said...

I'm so glad that you have blogged! It brings me great joy.
-Aja