But that is a different topic for a different day. Today, like every other day, I have been blown away at how fast our kids are going up (Noah and I are growing up too. We are-well I should speak for myself-I am- finally trying to get responsible). These weeks and months are flying by and I just can't slow down the time. And I just can't believe how much I can relate to all the people who have said that before. Where does it go? The time I mean. It just goes and goes. Anyway, I'm going to get off on too many tangents if I stay awake any longer so tonight wanted to just slap up some pictures of my kids that I took today and couldn't wrap my brain around the fact that these are my FOUR babies. But they aren't all babies anymore. How did that happen? I am sitting here shaking my head.
My new born baby now almost 4 months old.

Cubby is almost TWO!!!

Lyla cannot be turning FOUR.

And McKay, our SIX year old, has grown up so much this year.

Cubby has been bringing this book to me nearly every morning and waking me up by asking me to read it to him. At nap time he insists on bringing a few books in his crib to read. He'll stay up there after he wakes up laying in his crib flipping through books until I go get him.


And also watches every move his siblings make. McKay was a ham today! He is most of the time.

And I can't keep shoes on these two to save my life.


McKay has got a huge "window in his mouth" from loosing teeth (I'll post more about that later).


Anyway, I didn't get more of Bennett because he was sleeping but that is on my to do list (another thing i need to organize!). But man do I ever love each one of these kids!
Now I must go take McKay to the bathroom and finally hit that pillow.
7 comments:
I love the one of Cubby with the telescope going the opposite way of his eye.
Great post Kristi! Love those cute kids. Hang in there... and get some sleep!
-aja
these pictures are awesome Kris! They are so cute! I'm so glad you "messed around," you have talent and your kids are beautiful. I love Cubbies dirty feet and Lylas bandaids and McKay's grin. Great job! And I love your thoughts too. Can't wait for Bear Lake!
They are gorgeous pictures! I could plaster every wall in my house with pictures of my kids - it is the perfect way to freeze the moment and never forget how much we loved it along the way!
(I am Spencer O's sister and Stacey's neighbor from TX years ago! not so much a creepy stalker who just thinks you guys are really cool) :)
sure wish I knew photography the way you do! those are amazing. and I completely understand. time goes way way too fast.
Love this post! You will so love looking back on this one day. It was a fabulous way to freeze time. And you have gotten SO DANG GOOD at photography! You could charge! Oh, your kids are gorgeous, and I don't get to squeeze them enough! PS- we should come for a visit and rent that van again! We'd have such fun!
I love these pictures. I'm so glad you captured the moment. We are hoping you come this weekend!
KRISTI!! These photos are heavenly. You're kiddos are so beautiful, you truly did stop time in these pictures! Very talented!!
Post a Comment