It doesn't take much around here to get us excited. A little while ago Noah took our minivan in for some minor work and the dealership asked if they could keep it over night to finish in exchange for a rental car. He explained that I'd need 5 seats to get the kids around and the only thing they had available was a 15 passenger van. Sweet! Sure you can take our minivan for the night if it means that we get to ride around in this HUGE beast of a car for a day (you could have taken it anyway but thanks for the bonus!). As soon as Noah got home we couldn't resist and we all piled in.
Glad I caught Noah before he sat down.
We were all pretty giddy about it.
So where did we go (out past bed time, on a school night)?
Through a Wendy's drive-thru to get frosties of course. Yum!
It was fun driving that thing.
The next morning I was teaching joy school so we piled in took a field trip.
Moms.
Kids. (There must have been a little mishap with Lyla and cutie pa-tutie in the pink)
Anyway, there we were.
2 comments:
That is awesome. And your Joy School group looks so fun. Miss those days so much.
How FUN! Keep sending Joy School stuff and I'll post on Valuesparenting (as soon as I get home). You can make anything fun! That's a pretty crazy monster! Congrats on making the turns!
Post a Comment