Little Bennett is 3 months old. I can't write that without shaking my head in disbelief. I didn't catch him smiling here but he is constantly flashing his edible toothless grin at us like crazy these days. Instead I got the -mom, what is this cold spiky stuff I'm laying on? And why aren't you picking me up?- look. It is truly amazing how one little person can add so much joy in our lives in just 3 short months. We love love love this little bean!
4 comments:
oh how I love that little guy too! he's growing uptoo fast. time for you guys to come up here!!! Easter? saren and Jared will be here!
He has already grown so much since last time we saw you guys!!! Are you really maybe coming for Easter???? We would love to see you guys!!! Xoxo
He looks like an Eyre. So cute. Hope to meet him in the near future.
Wow. Time really, truly does fly! It is such a bittersweet thing to watch our babies grow and become every day.
What a gift.
Post a Comment