September 1, 2010

2 years

It amazes me what can happen in just one short year. Day one.


Year one.

Year two.


Lyla turned 2! We were with Noah's parents and were lucky enough to have my sister and her family join us for a celebration and some cupcakes.

I love this little girl so much. Her personality is coming out more and more everyday. How can you capture it and bottle up everything she does so I that I can always remember? I feel very blessed to have this angel.

3 comments:

Kirkhams said...

I love that the one day in a coons age that I decided to update my blog a bit my loving and oh so caring sister is the very first to comment!! You make me smile!

I love the way Spencer and McKay are squeezing onto each other in that birthday picture. That was a fun visit at the Eyres that day and I'm so glad we were in town to eat your delicious cupcakes for little Lyla's birthday! Ohh and I'm just so excited to see you in 2 weeks!! Maybe Noah will let me borrow his fashion scarf he wore while changing Jacobson's diaper in France. Prep him for me, would ya?

Stephanie said...

She looks just like you..adorable..and I bet she has an amazing personality just like you!! Love you guys!

Linda said...

Are we lucky or what to have this adorable, pizzazy little cherub on her birthday! What a great post. I had almost forgotten this and now we have it in living color...forever.

Keep on postin'!