September 9, 2010

Mini mission reunion

I was trying to remember what year we started getting together for these mini mission reunions and I think it's been 5 years. I can't remember if I was pregnant with McKay for the first one or if he was a baby but I think I remember being pregnant so there you have it. For the past 5 years we have absolutely loved getting together with some of Noah's companions and their amazing wives/girlfriend and his incredible mission president and mission mom and family. Noah's parents have been way too generous to let us take over Bear Lake every year and their home in Park City this year so that we can all lodge together. And man, we are sooo grateful to them because we have soooo much fun together. Everyone of these people is a tremendous inspiration to me. This is us on our date night with the adults and baby J.


We had a lot of fun on the alpine slides.


Todd's parents were kind enough to let us have spend a day at their place in Midway.







One morning all the boys went golfing so in return they took all the kids out for a few hours so that us girls could have an outing.



More alpine slide. It was too cluttered up there with the other one.


We mostly loved to sit and talk and talk and talk.

5 comments:

Noah said...

Fantastic post babe. Love you like crazy and like flint.

richard said...

cool, cool, cool,
where are those horses and stables?
That fire pit is rad!

Linda said...

Hey it is so fun to see what actually happened on these fun few days. We only got in on the very end. What a terrific group! You guys are great to keep this going!

Joan said...

Yay! We finally made the blog :)
We are SO grateful to Richard and Linda. They are such generous/gracious people to allow us in to their home, Bear Lake homes, etc.
We couldn't love being with you guys more...wish our reunions could be longer.

shannon said...

Great pics Kristi!!!
Love it!
It's so fun to get together but I secretly wished that everyone lived closer all the time :)
Happy packing...can't wait to visit you in Cali! xoxo