MFME stands for Mothers and Future Mothers of Eyrealm. I have to admit that when I first married Noah I thought his family was a little over the top. They were the "cheesiest" family I had ever met. They have a "thing" for everything. Like MFME. And Eyrealm. And don't even get me started. I didn't quite know how to take it at first but man, I am so grateful for all the cheese. It's real cheese. It's imperfect cheese. But it's like a cheese that tries very hard in every way to do good and ends up GREAT for for each effort. Every year we get together in a different place and have a blast while we have ongoing discussions about everything. From books to goals to food to hardships to triumphs onto art and mothering and the gospel and anything we can think of. I have an absolute blast with them and have grown to really love each one of these amazing women individually. They add so much to my life. Here we are this year in Park City. We rode the alpine slides, walked along main street into some amazing galleries, ate yummy food, went on a hike, made it to Tony Burgers with the Carvers and uplifted each other. Thanks goes to Linda for planning and making it happen every year!





3 comments:
wow, that is a whole lot of woman, er, women! I want to be an honorary member!
Man I'm glad you like the cheese! We had so much fun. You make it that way...and you are so brave...considering the last time you went down an alpine slide you flew off and you have scars on your leg to prove it!
Short but sweet this year!
I'm glad you've embraced the cheese. You forgot to mention how SLOW you went down the alpine slide, I seeing all those people lined up creeping down behind you was one of my favorite parts of the whole trip. Love you kris.
Post a Comment