September 28, 2010

Yummm!

I am so in love with this little boy. The other day, I had wheeled the stroller into the apartment and left him in there so that I could heed to the demands of his 2 hungry siblings and left him to watch. I almost forgot about him there in the hallway until I needed to grab something out of my diaper bag that was attached to the stroller. As I came toward him this is how he greeted me. So I pulled my phone out to take a picture but was nervous he wouldn't give me the same grin because that is what usually happens right. Well, he did.
While I was out the other day, Noah sent me a video of him holding his own bottle while he ate. I couldn't believe it. He is barely 5 months. So today I tested it out. Sure enough. Check him out! He held onto his bottle from start to finish. When the last drop was gone he rolled right over, let out a sweet whimper and then did what looked like a double take to be sure the bottle was empty. I guess he really likes his food!






I liked this picture too because it goes along nicely with this. Look at him eye that chicken.


5 comments:

Jill said...

Kristi, he is SUCH a cute baby! I love that giant smile. I miss you my friend. I hope you're doing well!

Jonah and Aja said...

that guy RULES! his sideward look in that last one looks like he may be thinking "if only i could eat that sucker i would be in fat city."

Linda said...

This gave me my laugh for the day! What an adorable child! So glad his name is Jacobson and already knows about good food! Kiss him for us!

LMT said...

Such cute pictures. My almost 5 month old boy also makes those same excited-to-see-mommy faces and eyes food like a hawk too. I love seeing your documentation of it!

Shawni said...

oh man alive he's growing up so fast!! Give him big hugs from us!