August 10, 2010

Wild Ride

Well I've got to hand it to my man Noah for posting our last few post. What a champ! He really is. I haven't been on this thing since last November. Yikes! I'm making no promises but hey, where I fall short Noah will usually step in. Bless his heart!

We have been on a wild ride since November I tell you what. At least I have. Noah handles everything well. I on the other hand have to take things in strides! Pregnancy isn't easy but man the outcome sure makes it worth every penny/pain. McKay did say to me one day, "Mom, it's just going to be terrible having 3 kids!" I said, "Oh really. Why do you say that?" He responded with a sigh, "Well, because what are you going to do if we all want breakfast at the same time?" Good question buddy!! Close to that same day he also told me that he wants another sister so that Jacobson can take care of someone. He said that he can take care of Lyla and she can take care of the baby, but Jacobson needs someone to take care of. Guess that means I'm off the hook!


I have been so grateful for him lately. He says the funniest things and is at the best stage right now. He must be internalizing that worry of his having 3 kids needing breakfast at the same time because he is a great helper. Sometimes with a little bribe involved but a great helper none the less. Lyla is a little sweetheart and a 2 year old true to form. She melts my heart and makes me want to rip my hair out! She sure does live up to her middle name though (Joy). Jacobson...we are in love with. We are trying to decide what to call him. So far he has been tagged as The Baby, Jacobson, little McKay, Jacob, little Jakey, little guy, and Cubby (or Tubby if you're Lyla). Time will tell but we are so in love with this little whoever!

Believe it or not, I have been taking pictures of our wild ride. About a kagillion actually. So I do promise to post some of them very very soon. I also picked up a few tips about blogging that I'll have to put to the test. Except I can't seem to remember how to change the color of the fonts on my sidebar and post titles. Hmmm? Little help?


3 comments:

Jonah and Aja said...

Yea Kristi! A Blog post!

There's a new "design" button on your dashboard that will take care of all your color needs.

Can't wait to see more photos.
Aj'

Linda said...

Great post! Looks as though you're off to a great start Kristi! Let it roll out of that fabulous camera! We love and miss you guys! See you in September!

Joan said...

I CANNOT get over Lyla's piggies. That picture personifies her perfectly.
She is SO beautiful. I miss you and your babies already :) Cannot wait for you guys to be in CA! Wait, is that public knowledge!?