August 11, 2010

Baby Blessing

One of the highlights of the summer was definitely Jacobson's blessing day. There is something very special about hearing a father give his baby a name and a blessing. It was a beautiful blessing and a unique glimpse of who we have been blessed to raise.

I cannot for the life of me find the pictures we took when McKay was blessed. I know we took some because I remember seeing them but when I finally come across them I will edit this post with those pictures. But for now it is fun to see these pictures next to each other. Lyla and Jacobson were blessed two years apart almost to the day.

(notice, although how could you not, noah's pants! and I love jonah's tie. what are those called again? bolos? my brothers used to ware them all the time!)







3 comments:

Noah said...

Kristi you rock!

Jonah and Aja said...

Did you notice that Josh has the same tie in both blessing photos?!

GREEEAAAT POsting as usual!

Linda said...

What a day that was. LOVE that fabulous camera and the eye behind it!