August 11, 2010

Tejas Trip

Another highlight from the summer was our trip to see my family in June. We had a blast at a couple of swim meets for Sydney, Blake and Spencer and I blubbered listening to everyone cheer as they swam with all their might. There is just a great feeling that comes when people cheer others on. I can't wait to see what happens when my own kids are in a swim meet or what ever they do. They were the blue dolphins. Hence the blue! "We've got spirit, yes we do. We've got spirit how 'bout you?"


I'll try not to overdue it with the collages but I'm not doing very well! I just have too many pictures I want to post.



Then we got crazy over at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



And it was Father's Day while we were there so us ladies grilled up some BBQ ribs with a side of Root Beer for our dads! The only one we were missing was Kelly. He is the one on the phone though! Wish I had a picture of us grilling. I love love these men.



Then my dad sported his gift of the XXL snuggie. I love my dad so much.

I love my mom so much too.


Last one. I love these kiddos so much too!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Love them all! I just might steal some from your blog! We were soooo glad yall were here this summer, especially for your extra support and superfan selves at the meets! Miss you! Oh, and I think Sean was talking to Kel on the phone in the father's day pic, so he was kinda there!!! love you

Joan said...

I cannot get over you and your sister! She is the brunette version of you!

Linda said...

Man what a camera! You gotta show me how to do these awesome collages!

What a beautiful family!