We are really trying to soak in everything we can so we couldn't pass up sailing with this group. We loved the sail but mainly loved spending time with these great friends.
Seriously! You are getting the hang of that fancy schmancy camera of yours. The pics are magazine worthy...and never mind the scenery--I think you're gorgeous. Seriously...and the sickening part is you don't even really try, it's just natural.
5 comments:
woah this is awesome!! i am jelly! you guys are cool.
/wow, two things I love:
1. Sailing
2. Kristi
(oh, and Noah too)
Kristi, did you take these pictures??? They're fabulous! Any one could be a prize winner! So glad you taking such great care of these final weeks!
Seriously! You are getting the hang of that fancy schmancy camera of yours. The pics are magazine worthy...and never mind the scenery--I think you're gorgeous. Seriously...and the sickening part is you don't even really try, it's just natural.
LOVE the pictures! Looks like a great sailing trip.
Post a Comment