He said, "She has curly hair that points down like this with little things all in it."
Me: "Like cool little beads?"
"No, no. Not like beads. I mean like butterflies and stuff. Oh and it's not like really curly it's like wavy like back and forth."
"Oh man! I still can't quite remember which one she is."
So we opened up the pictures I took from the first day of school. "There she is. That's Neveah!"
"Oh of course I remember her. I remember that she was really really sweet."
"Ya, she is. She really likes me and I really like her. We're going to live with each other forever someday."
"Oh yeah. How do you know she like you?"
"Well, because she always looks at me and talks to me. (pause) Except she doesn't sometimes."
Very cute! She is the sweetheart in the front row with the purple shirt. Their backpack hooks are right next to each other too!
5 comments:
Looks like Millie and Ellie have some competition!!! =)
So sweet. It's so fun hearing the cute things they say.
That is Priceless Kris!
man, that kid can pick em!
McKay makes me laugh so hard! Better watch out! When he gets him mind on something he never gives up. It's going to be kinda hard to find her after you leave for CA! What a kid!
Post a Comment