We are packing up over here and trying to pack in some last minute things while we are at it. We packed in some pumpkin carving and packed this little guy in one of the pumpkins a few days ago. With Halloween just around the corner I am really feeling how few "our days are numbered" here in good ole NY. Anyway, I sure am glad this little boy is coming with us!
8 comments:
Love the picture! Where to next for you guys? I knew you were moving, but don't recall if you've said where.
Oh man I wish I could just snuggle him up! He totally has your beautiful eyes.
that is a fabulous picture of my little buddy Cubby!
Way to go Kris.....I can't wait to have you all as close as OC!
GF
Prize winner! How we love that little guy! What a great picture for Halloween! Love ya'll!
that is just adorable!
when do you guys move out here? did you find a place to live? it is beautiful and we're finding that the area and wards are all so awesome. good luck with the packing and the move! let me know if you need someone to watch the kids while you do some unpacking when you arrive.
and hi! (i'm not sure if noah told you he sent the blog around at work :o)
I will not be having pumpkin pie at your house if its made of babies. No way. I have my limits.
Also- party at my house tomorrow. :)
Oh my, this is adorable - he is so beautiful!
Post a Comment