Saydi and Jeff strike again hosting another fun weekend in Boston...or were we in the tropics?! It was hard to tell! Saydi had this great idea to get a group together and stay at an indoor water park/resort in the winter...the bitter cold Boston winter. When we were packing Noah and I were so gitty and kept thinking we were off to Hawaii. We might as well have been. It was "85 and sunny all day" at Coco Keys. It had a variety of things to do for all ages and was perfect for the kids. We all had a blast!
I guess McKay is helping his little sister plug her nose in this one. They took a couple laps around the lazy river and anytime they would come to a place where water would spray them he would lean over to protect her.
This was adorable. McKay was terrified to side down and the little girl in the red bathing-suit helped him each step of the way. She even coached Noah a little bit on how to catch McKay! I love that he went spread eagle.
McKay and Lyla both were so excited to spend some time with their cousins. Lyla would pant and energetically flap her arms when she spotted Emmaline.
We are so glad to live so close to family!
14 comments:
Wow! Four posts in one month? What is happening to you guys? :) It is fun to read about all that is going on with you guys. I hope all is well.
That looks SO fun. Almost as good as Bear Lake, right??
So fun. I think we need to this in May as a way to welcome in summer.
Is this place in Boston? Looks like a nice getaway from cold NYC! Your kids are soo adorable...
I must not have seen pics of Lyla in a while--she is getting so big! And so cute. Looks like a fun place.
We should do that... Rapid City apparently has a thing for water-slides and water-parks. It looks like a blast!
WOW you can totally see the family resemblance in all those cousins! CUTE!
That looks like a really fun water park. Nice to take a break from the winter:)
i bet there were some awesome people at that place. little mac will get more courageous soon, i just need some more time with him.
This is about the cutest thing ever!~ How did I miss this trip? I had no idea you were even together! Boston finally thought of a way to get families out of the winter doldrums! Halleluia! This makes my day!
Your trip to Costa Rica looks AMAZING! What an adventure. Although I think having Noah around (or in your case...having him as your husband) ensures that life is in a constant state of random spontaneity. The guy oozes with it, don't you think? haha.
Okay, and as for Miss Lyla in the last pic...she has a total Noah expression! It kills me!
Thanks for the updates and pics. It's good to have you back, Kristi :)
Hi! We found you in the blog world! You have taken some really nice family pictures!
Looks like a really fun water park. What a fun trip!
Okay, I just have to say that as I read through your Costa Rica posts, I started by saying to myself "wow, they're so crazy and spontaneous and awesome. I should totally start being more like that." But by the time I got to the end, I realized, nope, that's never going to happen. BUT, I totally think you guys are amazing!
Post a Comment