I am so excited! Will you hurry up already.
Can't wait!
What an amazing trip. I love this picture. You both have great air!
What would we do without these great jumping pictures? This one is a classic! I think Costa Rica is fast becoming a family favorite!
What a fun trip! Glad you guys had such a great time.
You guys are just the greatest ever!!!! I LOVE that picture!!! It just screams Noah & Kristi!!!!
awesome summary noah! welcome back to cement jungle-land...when are we all going to hang out?? :)
What a fun trip! Can't wait to hear about the rest.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I am so excited! Will you hurry up already.
Can't wait!
What an amazing trip. I love this picture. You both have great air!
What would we do without these great jumping pictures? This one is a classic! I think Costa Rica is fast becoming a family favorite!
What a fun trip! Glad you guys had such a great time.
You guys are just the greatest ever!!!! I LOVE that picture!!! It just screams Noah & Kristi!!!!
awesome summary noah! welcome back to cement jungle-land...when are we all going to hang out?? :)
What a fun trip! Can't wait to hear about the rest.
Post a Comment