I rarely go to bed without stopping first to watch both of my kids sleep. It's one of my favorite things to do because however hectic the day was watching them sleep sure brings everything back into perspective.
But this...this is different! This kind of sleep usually comes after I've broken a sweat to get him calmed down! Tantrums and all though, I love this little stinker so much.
6 comments:
i think he is going to really like the one of himself asleep inn the subway. those are some great photographs.
McKAY!!....looking at these pictures make me want to fall asleep in my computer chair right now! Remember that one time when he fell asleep standing up- leaning against my leg?? good times...I MISS YOU GUYS!
Oh man good for you for getting all those pics instead of being too tuckered out to take them. Give him a big hug from us.
LOVE that little McKay! And we are totally jealous of your fun trip with Ben and Ash....too bad Sam didn't sign up with Imagine Learning...bummer! Looks like you guys had a great time though!
I love the napping on the subway pic. I have been there McKay, I have been there (after the tantrum and all).
found you kristi. :) those are priceless... so cute.
Post a Comment