Noah has posted the last few posts on this blog so I feel like I need to ease my way back into the blogging groove. I've heard people talk about writer's block, or bloggers block, and I think I've been struck. So here is a cute video of McKay singing his ABCs.
13 comments:
That is AWESOME!!! He looks so much like Noah to me!! We miss you guys and hope we get to see you soon!!!
What a sweet boy! I really like the spin he put on "Me" at the end. It sounded like it had a lot of soul! Give him a big sloppy kiss from us!!!!!!!
So cute. Can he teach Abbi that?
oh kristi that is tooo cute! i love him. and you look gorgeous as always!
He needs to come give Claire some lessons. I miss that kid!
So when are you going to post McKay singing his ABC's in Spanish?! Come over! I miss you guys.
We loved the video of Mckay SO much that we watched it several times. Jimmie was so interested and he kept asking to watch it again.
How is the belly, Kristi? How are you feeling? You guys moving to Phoenix any time soon? We miss you...
I'm loving this. Especially since he's handling a tube of Desitin during his solo. What a cutie!
Very talented singer and ABCer. McKay is adorable.
K, I know you don't know me but I had to leave a comment. I went to Jerusalem with Noah back in the day. Your family is adorable and I am so glad to see that Noah is so happy. He is such an awesome guy. Your little guy is a doll!
Tell Noah hi from Arian (Jones). :)
Too cute! Now I miss that boy! Come back to Texas!
Do you guys know what you are having yet?? I can't wait to hear!!!!
Kristi - good work with McKay. I'm still working with Noah getting him potty trained. He's still made a couple bo-bo's up on the stand at Church.
Such a young bishopric.
Michael
Post a Comment