I can't believe it's already here! I say boy too. But then I'm always thinking boys and getting girls so who am I to say. Can't wait to hear the news. We miss you guys!
I say a boy, mostly because you've been so sick so l-o-n-g just like with McKay, although my girls always made me the most sick. Yikes! Call us the as soon as you can! Love you guys, Linda
I'm with Craig and Brent Koster right now! I'm living with Brent in San Francisco while I get my masters but we wanted to say congratulations!! I also wanted to update you on my blog address. I've revamped it and it is now http://monsonsmemos.blogspot.com Hope all is well!!
I am thrilled either way...Jane can either marry boy #2 or have a bff if it's a girl! But I'll say boy. That way I have 2 girls and you have 2 boys. Then we can change it up next time around. :)
16 comments:
i, aja, say boy, but i'm always wrong,
I can't believe it's already here! I say boy too. But then I'm always thinking boys and getting girls so who am I to say. Can't wait to hear the news. We miss you guys!
I say girl; Susan suspects a boy. Let us know the prize to the winners! We love you!
Johnny and I both say another BOY!!!! So so so exciting!!
I have had to dreams now that you have a boy. So I vote BOY! We also can't forget McKay's comment at your last Ultrasound! =)
Oh I'm terrible at guessing things like this. Even if it is 50% chances. I'll go w/ majority vote and say boy. Can't wait to hear!
congratulations - I was going to ask you in church but knew better.......you look great! i am not even going to guess - either is exciting.
yay!!! that part is always so fun and exciting; can't wait to hear! i say... girl!
boy??!! but a girl would be fun! can't wait to hear!
I say a boy, mostly because you've been so sick so l-o-n-g just like with McKay, although my girls always made me the most sick. Yikes! Call us the as soon as you can!
Love you guys,
Linda
hmmm, maybe a boy.
Boy!
B-O-Y! For sure! PLEASE post the results TONIGHT! I am SO excited to find out :)
A big chunky GIRL!Easy enough to deliver though, of course.
I'm with Craig and Brent Koster right now! I'm living with Brent in San Francisco while I get my masters but we wanted to say congratulations!! I also wanted to update you on my blog address. I've revamped it and it is now http://monsonsmemos.blogspot.com Hope all is well!!
I am thrilled either way...Jane can either marry boy #2 or have a bff if it's a girl! But I'll say boy. That way I have 2 girls and you have 2 boys. Then we can change it up next time around.
:)
Post a Comment