January 24, 2008

Frain Fracks!!

-This Kid is nuts! McKay is the cutest little boy I have ever met. When we gave him his birthday gift, train tracks, he starts shouting "FRAIN FRACKS!!! FRAIN FRACKS!!!" with THE most excited face you have ever seen.

-When we ask him if he wants something he immediately says "ummmmm" then if the answer is yes he shouts "YYYYEEEAH!!!!" and if it is no, he just calmly says "no." (unless he's mad, then the "no" comes out with some serious force as well). This little guy is certainly blessed with enthusiasm.

-Right now he is supposed to be in his room asleep and he is saying "DADDY! ER ARE YOU??!! MOMMY??"

-He has decided that he LOVES to wrestle, so he'll just walk up and say "AHH Wrestle" (I want to wrestle... he says "I want" by saying "AHH" ex. ahh milk, ahh outside, ahh shoes on, etc.)

-When we do something for him like get him what he is asking for, he often responds with "tank you mommy" or "tank you daddy." and it is absolutely sweet.

13 comments:

di said...

he's so fun! we love playin' wit mckay! (flashback - sticking his head out of the play kitchen - i still have to send you pics). welcome back! missed you.

bostonshumways said...

oh, i miss that little guy. you guys should come up to Boston for Charlie's birthday on Saturday....we're going swimming.....anything else I could tempt you with?

Allie said...

Cute cute cute, I miss that little boy! Yay for an update on your blog, does that mean you are feeling better? I hope so, that nausea is the pits. We wan't yall to come back now! Love ya!

Jonah and Aja said...

Yea! Kristi is blogging again! Wish we could have that cute little guy around more often.

Joan said...

Has he smeared poop all over the floor yet? haha...that's Jimmie's new favorite thing to do. It's pretty gross to say the least.
Glad to have a little update from the good 'ol Eyres.
Love you guys.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

That is so cute. I can't wait to have fun stories like that to share. How are you feeling? Hopefully you're past the crummy stage.

Sherry said...

It is about time! I've been anxiously waiting for your post! I guess I'll have to put away these funny pictures of you =) Miss you guys.

Shawni said...

that makes me miss little McKay! I can just see his bright little eyes and his big smile in your description. Sure love that boy.

Katherine Young said...

haha he is so cute!

Naylor Family said...

I love how kids can instantly make you melt, they're so sweet, such perfect little beings!

A said...

what a sweet mckay!! the other day ellie was looking at pictures on my computer and the pic's of her and mckay taken on the fourth of july were on there and she says "kay" (mckay). she totally remembered him! it was so cute!! hope you are feeling good these days!

Monson Family said...

McKay is so sweet! We miss you guys. I hope you are feeling better now.
give that little guys hugs and kisses from his cousins in the Pacific.

Benji Pearson said...

Hey Noah and Kristi,
It's me your friend from East High, Melissa Chapman Pearson! I am so excited to have found your blog! I've been wanting to know how you are doing for a long time! Check out our blog
benjipearsonfamily.blogspot.com
but email me soon at musicalbrooke@gmail.com
by the way we are thinking of moving to Boston this fall for more schooling! It would be so cool to be near you again! I hope to hear from you soon! Love ya all!
Melissa Brooke