February 13, 2012

Valentines cards

I know. I am a copy cat. I figure why not reinvent the wheel if it works so well? I saw a few different valentines card ideas that I thought were so darling and morphed them together to make these this year. McKay is pretty excited about passing them out to his friends tomorrow. It's so cute to see him get so into it. I remember how much I loved going to school on holidays like this and it makes me excited for him. I just can't believe how much he is growing up and how much I love watching him have his own experiences like this.  And with Joy School on the schedule too for Lyla tomorrow we are in for a fun day.

Hope you have a happy Valentine's Day! 



9 comments:

shannon said...

Super cute Kristi!!! You are the coolest Mom :)

Anonymous said...

These are sooo cute! I wish I would've seen this variation (I have a boy too:) sooner! Beautiful job!

charity eyre wright said...

wow kristi, these are pretty impressive! love you and that boy so stinking much. happy valentine's day!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Those are fantastic! I did the same one this year, just girly. Oh and mine don't look half that good.

Joan said...

WOW. Totally professional. I am impressed.
McKay is one handsome boy too.

Shawni said...

oh my word so darn cute.

SupaFlowaPowa said...

oh my goodness, coolest cards EVER!!!!

Linda said...

How darling! Love that Kristi creativity! Take a good idea and make it better!

We missed this while we were gone. Love seeing it. Bet it was such a fun day!

Unknown said...

This is really cute! Please tell me where you found the light saber/glow sticks. I appreciate your help!
Tanya