February 5, 2012

My Mom

 I am so grateful for my mom. For so many reasons but today because she has jumped on a plane so many times to come help us lately. She was here for 2 weeks when Bennett was born, which saved me, and now she is coming back 2 short months later to take care of our kids (with her sister, my awesome aunt Laurie) for a week. They are going to have a blast together! But she just got done taking care of my brother's kids, spent a night in the ER with a kidney stone attack one of those nights, that happened right after she got home from a trip to see my Dad in Dubai and is going to my sister's a couple week after she gets home to help her with her new baby. Wonder. Woman! I really don't know what we would do with out her. They say it takes a village to raise a child. Well, she is playing her part for sure!

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love your mom too. I less than 30 seconds she had both my older two eating out of the palm of her hand. Wanting to hold her hand and sit on her lap. They sat with her at church instead of my parents. I think my mom was sad/mad! She is so sweet. They are going to have so much fun this week!!

Linda said...

I totally agree! This is truly wonder woman! I'm so happy to be almost related AND she looks like your sister!

Cami D. said...

I love your mom! Sure I haven't seen her or 20 years (GASP are we THAT old?) but she was always so sweet!