April 7, 2011

Family and Friends

While I am on the topic of visitors...I've got a few more to put up here. Our great friends the Koplins came a little while back. They are repeats on this blog. I've said it once and I'll say it again, they are a total blast! Every single one of them!






You may notice the ever so impressive all star, Charity in this picture! We not only got to see her too but we got to spend a couple of days with her trying to soak in her pizazz! She was considering a job opportunity in Orange County and oh man how fun would that be to have her close to us. But for now San Fransisco is the place for her.


We got to have a tiny overlap with Jonah and Aja's family too. We are so lucky that Aja's mom lives pretty close so with her and us living here we've been able to catch them a few times lately! We are always left inspired.


I snuck this one in of Aja.







1 comment:

Linda said...

So glad to know this stuff. Didn't know that you had everybody at once. LOVE these pics! Great work on the blog Kristi! Hugs to everyone!