Too many of our family members have said that they don't know what this girl looks like these days. So here she is, Lyla Joy...
while in the swing
after her wake up call
eating a pirate ship
mesmerized by music in the park
coming in for food
trying to fly
with breakfast in bed
playing in a giraffe float
swimming in her birthday suit
sad
and with her brother's sweatshirt on in june!




10 comments:
i can't believe how big she is!! thanks for posting these!! I'll look forward to your next post when she is turning 16! hehehe.... ;) I'm excited to see you guys in a few weeks! love you.
She is darling! I was shocked at how big she is... just because I haven't seen her since she was a new born. So cute, your little family. Hope to play some Vball with you soon!
She is such a cutie. How old is she? She looks so tall!! She does look a lot like Noah:) I miss you guys:(
Your sweet daughter has grown so much! I remember her being a newborn baby when we moved into the ward. Your kids are so cute!
Wow! Who knew Noah would make such a babealicious girl!? She is beautiful!
She is adorable! I CANNOT believe how much she looks like McKay! What cute kiddos!
She is beautiful, I can't believe how big she is now. They grow so fast!
How absolutely adorable this child is! She looks so contented and happy! For some reason our computers will only show the first four or five pictures (maybe it's something about being in France), but we get the picture! thanks for sharing this adorable child. Can't wait to see you all on July 10th!
What a beauty! You guys have a good recipe!
Ben and Ash
Oh man she is SOOOOOOO cute! I can't wait to see her this summer. I can only see the first few pics. too but it gives me such a love for that sweet little girl! Love you guys.
Post a Comment