June 21, 2009

Sunbeam quartet and we love dad

OK, so here's the best quartet I think I've ever seen. I dare you to try to only watch it once.





We do. It's true!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Your pictures turned out soo adorable. We have watched this video so many times. James always tells us to play it again and the girls just laugh at him:)

xo

Linda said...

My new computer doesn't have a "plug in". I can't wait to see it on Dad's computer!

LMT said...

Happy Father's Day Noah. That was a stinkin cute video. Kristy, I hope to see you soon across the net. Maybe one day we can be on the same team again. ha. See you soon.

shannon said...

yes we watched it twice (request per kate)
what's with the band aid on the one kid's forehead? ha ha

(ok we watched it 3 times)

ha ha ha ha

Monson Family said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!