Hey Masa, You finally updated your blog! I shouldn't give you a hard time about updating...I am just as bad sometimes. I've been dying to see your cute little bundles of joy! You make some cute babies! Call me sometime...we need to catch up! -Masa Molca-
Kristi - I was just speaking to your husband about how I was about ready to destroy you for not keeping your blog up to date. Now, I will not destroy you for one week. Keep them coming...people like your family, except for Noah.
You have 2 freakin' adorable kids! I sure wish we were closer so that Lyla and LucyMae could get to know each other...sure love ya guys. Hope we get to see you over the holidays before we head out to South Dakota!
My parents said they had a great time with you in NY. I just found your blog because I ACCIDENTALLY found my own brother and sister-in-law's blog. I guess I know how I rate huh? The kids pictures are adorable.
Ok, they are so BIG! I want to eat your baby's cheeks!!! McKay is 3?!?!?! WOw! And, PS- Kate did the same thing when Jane was born, but now she's finally ready! (which is nice but also a little stressful when we go places... Ah!)
Man I love these pictures! Esember fif is just around the corner! That little Lyla is just absolutely gorgeous! Fun to see her growing like a weed. It's Noah's birthday here in Jakarta...still six more hours there. You'll be hearing from us! Love, Linda/Mom
16 comments:
Hey Masa,
You finally updated your blog! I shouldn't give you a hard time about updating...I am just as bad sometimes. I've been dying to see your cute little bundles of joy! You make some cute babies! Call me sometime...we need to catch up! -Masa Molca-
Thank you Kristi!! This made my day! I NEED to hold and squeeze and kiss and hug and love those two! Come over! Love you. Xoxo
What a great pair! They are extremely cute.
They're adorable!
What sweet precious little babies. Man do we want to kiss them!!!!!!
Kristi - I was just speaking to your husband about how I was about ready to destroy you for not keeping your blog up to date. Now, I will not destroy you for one week. Keep them coming...people like your family, except for Noah.
You have 2 freakin' adorable kids! I sure wish we were closer so that Lyla and LucyMae could get to know each other...sure love ya guys. Hope we get to see you over the holidays before we head out to South Dakota!
Hey Eyre Family,
My parents said they had a great time with you in NY. I just found your blog because I ACCIDENTALLY found my own brother and sister-in-law's blog. I guess I know how I rate huh? The kids pictures are adorable.
Lyla already has a tan. She is so cute!
hey there!! your kids are beautiful!! congrats on the new one! i just saw stacy yesterday in midway! good luck with the throw up thing! so not fun!
Man Lyla is super pretty already. I see lots of Noah in her, but your eyes.
That Lyla...she is a beauty. I miss you guys.
You guys she is gorgeous! Seriously! Wow! Good job! We hope all is well and cant wait to see you guys in November?!?!
lovin the photo my dear! :) can't wait to see what the halloween costumes will be this year!
Ok, they are so BIG! I want to eat your baby's cheeks!!!
McKay is 3?!?!?! WOw!
And, PS- Kate did the same thing when Jane was born, but now she's finally ready! (which is nice but also a little stressful when we go places... Ah!)
Man I love these pictures! Esember fif is just around the corner! That little Lyla is just absolutely gorgeous! Fun to see her growing like a weed. It's Noah's birthday here in Jakarta...still six more hours there. You'll be hearing from us!
Love, Linda/Mom
Post a Comment