The doc still couldn't get a real clear shot but it didn't look like there is much between those legs... She said "looks like a girl... but I can't say for sure" Kristi is still convinced it's a boy but we did see three lines... twice.
Here's a close up of her (or him).

18 comments:
That's SO exciting!! Congrats!
Hooray!! We love GIRLS!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!! More girls in the Monson crew!!!! We are so excited! I know she will be beautiful just like her sweet little brother. Love you guys!
Three lines is usually pretty positive, but it sounds like don't buy the clothes yet? Maybe you'll have to see if there's one of those fetal photo places out in Jersey . . . Either way, yay for baby Eyre!
Oh my word I'm so excited for you guys! Because guess what? We're having girl number five! Did I get you? Seriously though, girls are so amazing and I can't believe how lucky I am to have four of them.
p.s. you guys are going to be so darn cute with a girl. (or if it's another boy...you'll be doubly cute.) Love you guys!
congrats guys! how fun to have a girl (hopefully) now.
Oh my goodness, how exciting! I am totally surprised especially after Kristi convinced me it is a boy! That is so so so fun, McKay will be so sweet with her! She is going to be sooooo gorgeuous! Congrats you two! We love you!
Congratulations!! So fun now to (hopefully) have one of each!
how fun! get ready for some major DRAMA from a little girl... love ya!
CONGRATS!!
Congrats!!! We love you! here comes the drama ; )
SO fun! I hope she looks just like Kristi :) No offense, Noah...you would probably make a cute girl too! haha. Love you guys. COngrats.
Yea!! There are way more cute little girl clothes out there. I'm so excited for you guys!!
Congrats, you guys. Either way, it's another cute little Eyre baby!
So excited for another baby girl on the block! :)
i still think it's a boy ;) see you tomorrow morning!!! =)
We are excited for you guys!!!! I bet it is a girl! Callie was never a for sure "girl" until I delivered!!! Oh I can't wait to see him/her! When is the due date????? Love you guys and hope allis well!
Love Nat, Tony and Callie Carver
Post a Comment