Hi, this is Noah. McKay has been so excited about counting lately. A few weeks ago we thought we'd start trying to teach him to count in Spanish. So I said "uno, dos..." then he picked up from there on his own and counted right to ocho in Spanish. We've never taught him that so thanks Dora and Diego! Sometimes he gets so excited about counting and practically yells the numbers, when we tried to get it on film, here's what happened:
7 comments:
Wow that's a smart boy! He is growing up SO much.
I can't believe that baby didn't cooperate...I can't wait to hear any news tomorrow. I know the feeling of wanting to know SO bad!
that's awesome......I totally vote it's a girl!
muy bien mackay! it's so fun to see him every week - he's such a great kid! :)
He is so matter of fact about it all!!! So dang cute!! I love it!! Got to love Dora and Diego for that reason!! My children will be bilingual thanks to them!!!We are excited to hear the news tomorrow!!! Crossing our fingers!!
I laughed SO hard when he got to "nueve." He was so nonchalant about it all. HILARIOUS. He is SO smart. Seriously.
oh shoot... that is the cutest thing i have ever heard! i need to have ellie watch Dora!! by the way, i can't wait to hear what you are havin!
stupid computer with no speakers. he looks cute anyway!
Post a Comment