If only I would have filmed you going down the stairs! You've got some great rollerblading skills Noah! I love that I am sitting right next to you as I type this. =) Oh, and did you know that there is a bird flu epidemic in China??!
Kristi - it's me. I'm officially a blogger. I'm addicted. I love that Caitlin found your blog for me. Your McKay is a doll. It's so fun to see where life has taken us all. Keep it up!
Kristi - I hope it's ok that I added your blog to my page. I know other Show Low people will die when they see your blog. It has been sooo long. Don't ask how Cait found you. I guess Stacey emailed Mauriah awhile back and I kept asking her to forward stacey's blog address to me but that never happened. We are trying to get the 3 older sisters to start a blog. Stay tuned for that. Anyway...Rustin Reidhead??? That is hilarious. Did he mention that he accompained me to MORP my senior year? I got to find his blog. What in the world are you and Rustin Reidhead doing in New York?
Hey Noah, New York looks like fun. I wish Hawaii was fun. Anyway, we really think that Bear Lake should be postponed for a year and everyone should come to Hawaii! I know that's really selfish of us but I don't think we'll be making it to the mainland this summer. Please come visit us! Oh yeah, we're pregnant again! Love you guys, the Lees
Cool video! I read your comment about the diapers on Kassie's blog. James fought the diaper for a while and putting him in a onesie helped - if he can take off the onesie that is another story......
18 comments:
If only I would have filmed you going down the stairs! You've got some great rollerblading skills Noah! I love that I am sitting right next to you as I type this. =) Oh, and did you know that there is a bird flu epidemic in China??!
ha ha I love you guys.
You're blog is always good for a laugh. Noah has serious talent for making life interesting! You are my heroes! I love you guys.
so was it faster than the subway?
LOL!!!!!!! That was awesome! I'm sure the blades were faster because his legs are a mile long!!!!
Love those long legs of his! He almost took out that poor gal. Happy St. Patty's.
Fun!! I can't imagine work being close enough to blade there! That is awesome!
Your are so great Noah! I love it.
I love it!!! You guys are the BEST!!! We miss you!!
Best way to travel to work, particularly in weather like this.
Why not get a little exercise on your way to work too?!
Kristi - it's me. I'm officially a blogger. I'm addicted. I love that Caitlin found your blog for me. Your McKay is a doll. It's so fun to see where life has taken us all. Keep it up!
Kristi - I hope it's ok that I added your blog to my page. I know other Show Low people will die when they see your blog. It has been sooo long. Don't ask how Cait found you. I guess Stacey emailed Mauriah awhile back and I kept asking her to forward stacey's blog address to me but that never happened. We are trying to get the 3 older sisters to start a blog. Stay tuned for that. Anyway...Rustin Reidhead??? That is hilarious. Did he mention that he accompained me to MORP my senior year? I got to find his blog. What in the world are you and Rustin Reidhead doing in New York?
Hey Noah, New York looks like fun. I wish Hawaii was fun. Anyway, we really think that Bear Lake should be postponed for a year and everyone should come to Hawaii! I know that's really selfish of us but I don't think we'll be making it to the mainland this summer. Please come visit us! Oh yeah, we're pregnant again! Love you guys, the Lees
That is so great! Do a lot of people blade there? What good exercize!
Cool video! I read your comment about the diapers on Kassie's blog. James fought the diaper for a while and putting him in a onesie helped - if he can take off the onesie that is another story......
So how come the first comment is deleted?? Fun to see you out there puttin' food on the table!
I saw a friend of Sherry's yesterday at a conference in Provo. She loves her just about as much as we all do!
Sure love you guys too!
Mom/Linda
Post a Comment