November 14, 2007

McKay

We are going through a little transition phase with mckay right now! After teasing us for 22 months he now thinks that he doesn't like to sleep. And we all know when baby adjusts parents do too. He goes down near 11pm gets up at 6am!! What happened to his 12 hours of sleep? I took a classic picture of him falling asleep on the floor after climbing out of the crib a number of times but tonight he is sleeping with my computer with hopes that listening to music might help him sleep better. So when I can get the computer and find a moment, I'll post the picture along with some new mckayisms. We love him more than ever though. Good night for now....signing off at 12:13am!

4 comments:

Jonah and Aja said...

We will send good wishes your way and hope it's just a phase. If not, make sure he watches Conan. That guy kills me!

Jonah and Aja said...

I mean, Conan kills me. With laughter. Oh, and this is Aja btw.

emily said...

WHAT? That is awful! Only 7 hours of sleep for McKay? Yipes, tell him to keep his sleeping habits a secret from Madelyn. We all love our sleep around here!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I would make fun of you but I think I'll be headed for no sleep soon too!