When Saren and Jared were in town McKay got to meet the Blue Men for the first time. They were a hit so we decided to dress up as a family this year as none other than...
Blue Man, Woman and Baby!
McKay loved getting painted blue but I think we scared the two cute girls we were babysitting. It's NOAH'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!! so I've been working on that but I PROMISE I will follow Saydi's example and get everything caught up...um... next week. We have had lots of visitors and get to have another group stop in tomorrow until Tuesday night so check back maybe Thursday and I'll have Halloween: Part Two up (Starring Thomas the train with a little less makeup) and the rest of Sept-Oct!
Happy Birthday Niggity Noah!!! We love you!! And well.... your costumes are the coolest EVER!!! I wish I was so creative like you guys are!! Gotta love it!! You guys ROCK!!! Miss you!!
Now I know how to tell if someone is beautiful or not, paint them totally in blue and if they still look good they have passed the test. Kristi, you look really good as a blue man/woman.
How in the heck did you do that??? We passed Dad's IPhone around at the EMI dinner last night to the cousins and they were incredulous! Absolutely wild! Hope you had the best birthday ever Noah. With Kristi in charge I bet it was spectacular! Happy Birthday again! Love you, Mom
Brandon and I keep saying..."Man, we need to be cool like the Eyres. They are always having so much fun!" I LOVE the "Blue Family" idea...how fun and what a cheap and easy costume! I think that is what bugs me most about finding a costume...the money and time to put it together. I guess you could say I'm kind of a Halloween "Scrooge" of sorts...oh well :)
That is so great! I love it! How did you do your hair and everything? I bet that way a joy to clean up! Your family has such fun ideas for everything! How fun!
those are my all-time favorite ever Halloween costumes. Most of all because Kristi still looks gorgeous being blue, and seriously, Noah's eyes are the most perfect ever to be a Blue Man. Oh, and McKay looks adorable as always. That is such a great idea you guys. Noah, we were with a guy in Mexico who reminded us SO much of you I felt like we were with you the whole time. It was kind of freaky how much he was like you, manerisms, looks, everything. I kept wanting to video him so I could show the family. Eerie. Sure love you guys.
16 comments:
love it! happy b-day to you nobe.
Happy Birthday Niggity Noah!!! We love you!! And well.... your costumes are the coolest EVER!!! I wish I was so creative like you guys are!! Gotta love it!! You guys ROCK!!! Miss you!!
Now I know how to tell if someone is beautiful or not, paint them totally in blue and if they still look good they have passed the test. Kristi, you look really good as a blue man/woman.
Ha Ha!!!! I love it! Very cute idea, I bet you had blue coming out of your nose for a long time.
How in the heck did you do that??? We passed Dad's IPhone around at the EMI dinner last night to the cousins and they were incredulous! Absolutely wild! Hope you had the best birthday ever Noah. With Kristi in charge I bet it was spectacular!
Happy Birthday again!
Love you,
Mom
What a creative, cute idea!! How in the world did you keep the blue paint from going everywhere?? You guys are darling!
What an awesome idea...you guys looked great!
Happy Birthday Noah! Love the blue Eyre Group!
Cool Blue Family Group! I agree with tnd - how do you still look gorgeous with blue paint on your face?
Brandon and I keep saying..."Man, we need to be cool like the Eyres. They are always having so much fun!"
I LOVE the "Blue Family" idea...how fun and what a cheap and easy costume! I think that is what bugs me most about finding a costume...the money and time to put it together. I guess you could say I'm kind of a Halloween "Scrooge" of sorts...oh well :)
YOU ARE CLEVER...I LOVE clever, and the fact that you aren't too old to dress up either! :)
Where are you and what's up with your phone? Happy Birthday Noah!!! Did you get our message? I absolutely love the costumes!!! You guys are so great!
you guys looked so awesome on halloween! the blue men were a big hit. :)
That is so great! I love it! How did you do your hair and everything? I bet that way a joy to clean up! Your family has such fun ideas for everything! How fun!
those are my all-time favorite ever Halloween costumes. Most of all because Kristi still looks gorgeous being blue, and seriously, Noah's eyes are the most perfect ever to be a Blue Man. Oh, and McKay looks adorable as always. That is such a great idea you guys. Noah, we were with a guy in Mexico who reminded us SO much of you I felt like we were with you the whole time. It was kind of freaky how much he was like you, manerisms, looks, everything. I kept wanting to video him so I could show the family. Eerie. Sure love you guys.
wow! you guys rock! nice blue paint!
-amy kunz norton
Post a Comment