Man-0-man I love this guy! I am going to say it. I think I am THE LUCKIEST girl on the planet to be married to Noah. He is an absolute gem. I won't get to sappy on the blog but I am so grateful for him and our little stinker McKay. McKay is really into tracing his hands, feet, and body so we made a life size card for him to decorate. He looks like a tough guy showing off his Daddy. Noah looks SUPER excited to be in the picture! His birthday was Friday and we celebrated it by freezing together under a tent in Connecticut. He has a birthday tradition of going bowling for his birthday but he really wanted to go camping this year so I got his brother Talmadge involved and he basically set it all up. The weather was supposed to be in the 30s but thankfully it got up in the 40s (although it felt like 20 to me...BRRRR). McKay was home in a nice warm bed with some friends.
November 12, 2007
Happy Birthday NOAH!
Man-0-man I love this guy! I am going to say it. I think I am THE LUCKIEST girl on the planet to be married to Noah. He is an absolute gem. I won't get to sappy on the blog but I am so grateful for him and our little stinker McKay. McKay is really into tracing his hands, feet, and body so we made a life size card for him to decorate. He looks like a tough guy showing off his Daddy. Noah looks SUPER excited to be in the picture! His birthday was Friday and we celebrated it by freezing together under a tent in Connecticut. He has a birthday tradition of going bowling for his birthday but he really wanted to go camping this year so I got his brother Talmadge involved and he basically set it all up. The weather was supposed to be in the 30s but thankfully it got up in the 40s (although it felt like 20 to me...BRRRR). McKay was home in a nice warm bed with some friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Noah!!! Love the card you two made for him!
I was also wondering how trick-or-treating was done NY style! Sure love you guys!
Oh man you must love that guy to suffer hypothermia all night! You and I have a similar love of being cold. It makes me shiver and shake just to think of it!
Thanks for making everything perfect for the big birthday!
Hug McKay for us~!
Love you, Linda/Mom
Man, I love that Noah too. I think you are pretty lucky Kristi....but he is also pretty dang lucky to have found you. It looks like such a fun/cold birthday.....prepping you guys to come and go to Ponkapog with us in the middle of January. We HAVE to do it!
I love camping! I hate being cold too, but it's a good excuse to snuggle up. :) Happy Birthday, Noah!!
noah- you look lie a psyco blowing out the fire on your trifle. yes.
Post a Comment