Here are some fun pictures of the Eyre Reunion. I know, I know it was more than a month ago but I HAVE to post about the Eyre fun. Just so you know most of these pictures aren't mine. They are from Shawni, Saydi, Aja and probably Josh. We have at least a thousand pictures between us all so here are just a few for a glimps on all the action. We had an even count with 16 adults and 16 grandkids (8boys and 8 girls)! What a group!
All 32
The boys (mckay stayed pretty pasty)
and girlies
All Noah's brothers except for Tal...where were you?
All the sisters and sisters-in-law except for Saydi....where were YOU?
Two really cute boys...Charlie and McKay
The water trampoline that Jonah and Aja got for $30 at D.I.
The TRACTOR!
McKay LOVED these horses
and this Baseball set.
Sorry that I don't have a bigger one of these Nobe!
Hey you guys, I LOVE this selection of pictures! I still need to get all the group pictures from AZ so it was so fun to see what you posted! I LOVE this blog deal. So great to feel updated, even when it's on past events! Love you guys, Mom/Linda
2 comments:
It looks like a ton of fun! You guys are so stinkin' cute!
Hey you guys, I LOVE this selection of pictures! I still need to get all the group pictures from AZ so it was so fun to see what you posted! I LOVE this blog deal. So great to feel updated, even when it's on past events!
Love you guys,
Mom/Linda
Post a Comment