This is what was going on back at home while we were in the hospital. I can’t even figure out how to describe how amazing the 4 grandparents have been trough this whole thing.
The kids LOVE hanging out with them. In addition to keeping up with 4 crazy kids at home with all their activity and activities, they brought the kids up to the hospital and back several times, cleaned our house, fixed things, took the kids swimming, spruced things up, and so much more. The kids have had the time of their lives with them!
Mom, Dad, Susan, Scott, we CANNOT thank you enough!
I don’t have a picture of my dad holding her but I love how this picture that we already posted captures his concern, love and optimism all at once.
Helping us facilitate Facetime while we were still in the hospital.
3 comments:
i found your description of your dad keenly perceptive and moving.
and impossible to convey, i'm sure, the depth of your appreciation for your parents, all four.
I love Scott and Susan. They are the most supportive, fun, down to earth, auction lovin', indexing people I know. I was at the gym one day last year. In the far off distance, I saw a person going up and down off the floor. I counted 10's and 10's and 10's of push-ups. When she was done, she stood up. It was my friend, Susan!!!!!! So glad to see the miracles in your family's lives.
We had SO much fun with all this. It was a couple of weeks of family of history that we will always treasure! I love Susan and Scott too. They are simply amazing! Thanks for letting us be part of this grand adventure!
Post a Comment