Oh my gosh. I love these pictures! Especially the ones of Noah and Tal together with all those kids. And so happy to see a picture of little Anina. Great job on the pictures Kristi. They are beautiful. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in a few days!
You guys were "Next Blog" from where ever I was. Almost never waste time on the internet like this; but what an amazing treat. I see the makings of a reality TV show; "A Joyful Noise";(NOT!), BUT,I think, I could hear you from your pictures! A child Psychiatrist friend of mine and I both believe , "Of all the significant, major, stunning accomplishments that we may privately or publicly do in life, the one thing that will always trump everything is, "being allowed to be a parent; Mother or Father!". Good job, guys! Thanks for the peak. Stan Davidson, "NashVegas, TN
I saw your family picture over at 71toes and thought you looked familiar! We met back in Guatemala a loooong time ago. It's good to "see" you again after all these years! You have an adorable family!
I am on the verge of losing all hope. Ha ha ha. No, but seriously if I see ”Talnita Came to Town” one more time...I don't know what I'll do but it won't be pretty ;)
10 comments:
Oh my gosh. I love these pictures! Especially the ones of Noah and Tal together with all those kids. And so happy to see a picture of little Anina. Great job on the pictures Kristi. They are beautiful. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in a few days!
i'm so mad i didn't come down. i am dying to see annina!!!
kristi, you rock.
Oh man, I am sad I missed them and particularly baby A. Next time.
For cute.
You guys were "Next Blog" from where ever I was. Almost never waste time on the internet like this; but what an amazing treat.
I see the makings of a reality TV show; "A Joyful Noise";(NOT!), BUT,I think, I could hear you from your pictures! A child Psychiatrist
friend of mine and I both believe , "Of all the significant, major, stunning accomplishments that we may privately or publicly do in life, the one thing that will
always trump everything is, "being allowed to be a parent; Mother or Father!". Good job, guys!
Thanks for the peak. Stan Davidson, "NashVegas, TN
I am missing you, Kristi dear.
Would a little peer pressure motivate you to post? ;)
like.
I saw your family picture over at 71toes and thought you looked familiar! We met back in Guatemala a loooong time ago. It's good to "see" you again after all these years! You have an adorable family!
your pictures are beautiful!!! i hope my little book has been helpful!!!
I am on the verge of losing all hope. Ha ha ha.
No, but seriously if I see ”Talnita Came to Town” one more time...I don't know what I'll do but it won't be pretty ;)
Post a Comment