April 10, 2012

Meet Jojin [Joe-jin]

Lyla has a gift to come up with unique names for her babies. It's amazing how she does it. I ask her what her babies name is and without pausing for a second she'll say, "Oh this is Moc-Jox-Amada. And that one is Verla. And the other one is Dianadrope." 

She does this all the time.

She also has a gift to make anything her baby or her friend. One of my personal favorites is Jojin. He, oh wait "she is a girl mom", is a piece of the blinds from the windows in our house. Jojin has been to church with us, is a regular in her little stroller, and even came on our family vacation.

So the other day I asked Lyla if I could take a picture with her and Jojin and she said, "No, not right now because she is sleeping but you can take one with me and Collie (her other blind)."

So this is Collie.

And this one is Jojin. Luckily, Jojin woke up for pictures.

And here they are together.

She will talk with them for the longest time. I wish I knew what she was saying here. 

One last one.
I love her imagination. Collie and Jojin along with "Shakes-moc-adoodle," "Curla," and the rest of her babies are keeping us very entertained.

7 comments:

charity eyre wright said...

I was laughing my head off reading this on the bus. this girl cracks me up!! I will never forget when she introduced me to jojin.

Allie said...

Oh my gosh! I love her! She can love ANYTHING! What a gift! Future adoring mommy in the making!

Jonah and Aja said...

Love it! She is so fantastic! Great photos too. That grass is lush!
-aja

Joan said...

That is straight up awesome! This post reminds me of something Noah would do as a child but I didn't know Noah then so I have no idea.
You should Co author a book with Lyla about her two ” blind” friends and their adventures.
I'm pretty sure there aren't any childrens books on the market about blinds! :-) hahaha.

TnD said...

I love it. That is so funny.

Linda said...

This is hysterical! I was LOL through the whole thing! Can't wait to meet those guys. Be sure to bring them to the reunion.

Joan I was thinking exactly the same thing about Noah. He would do that! Saren was really good at that too. In fact all the kids somehow made up crazy alternate names for each other while growing up. Maybe it's in the genes?

oodlesofoversons said...

So funny! She and Ethan are definitely related! And he has that same Tiger which he sleeps with every night, but it's simply named Tigey :0)