April 1, 2012

Family Picture

We have been meaning to take a picture with all of us in it since Bennett was born and this is all we have to show for it. This was the Sunday after St. Patrick's day right after church before everyone ran upstairs to change clothes. We kept the green thing going. Lyla even had a green band-aid over her eye. I keep waiting for that perfect moment to get everyone together and get the perfect family picture but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon so I am happy with this.  Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

bostonshumways said...

love this Kristi! Love all your blogging lately. But, it makes me miss you guys like crazy. I can't wait for Bear Lake!!!

Allie said...

super cute

Linda said...

This is perfect! So fun to see everyone. What a green family! Adorable!