McKay wanted to be a bat so badly. Some construction paper, eye liner, mom's turtleneck, cloth, some safety pins and voila! Crooked wings.
Lyla wanted to be Rapunzel at first but couldn't pass up any princess. She was a different princess everyday. It was Cinderella's turn on the 31st!
Cubby didn't have an opinion what to be so I put him in what fit him from the goodwill costume section! Cutest giraffe I've ever seen!
Then there was the trunk-or-treat night. I got batman from the goodwill hoping it could work for the bat costume but I was waaayyy off on the size. Spiderman came from there too. I was way off on the size with that one as well. Oops!
There were some great trunks.
Pretty impressive, eh?
Cubby has never been the same since this night. He turned into an i-must-have-candy-for-every-meal boy. We are working on it!
Little snug but he didn't care. Why would he when he is holding all that candy?!
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
HILARIOUS! Kristi, you are amazing!
mac is going for the vpl. that kid!
Post a Comment