January 15, 2011

Ok back to blogging...

5 comments:

Linda said...

Fabulous! We're glad you're back! See you in two days!

Jennifer Brailsford said...

I miss the beach! We will be in Orange County in March. Lets get together.

Joan said...

Really?!
I'm not sure I believe you ;)
Put your money where your mouth is and indulge us all with a post...maybe pictures of your new house, new mini-v...the list could go on and on! I WANT MORE :)

Sherilyn said...

Beautiful. :)

Natalie and Clark Rumsey said...

Noah and Kristi - wow, (this is Clark by the way) you all will be in our neck of the woods. That's awesome. We're enjoying it here. I'm sure it will be a nice change from New York! Anyways, please let us know if you're in the Encinitas area. You all's post is really funny. We got a good laugh. I'm glad Nat takes care of blogging - I stink at it. Anyways, take care - hope all is well!