January 28, 2009
i will update this thing
i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing,i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing,i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing,i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing,i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing, i will update this thing,i will update this thing.......really soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
you better!! =)
thank you my most loyal blog reader. you are the best for coming back!
Darn, you had me all excited for a new post!! Love ya
Hey, Sherry's right, you better! It was so fun to see how big Lyla's getting in some of my mom's pictures. We need to get out there to visit! Miss you guys!
As I clicked on your link (off of my blog page) I thought to myself, "If they don't have a new post I am going to leave a comment that goes like this: UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!"
This hardly counts as a new post so...
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
haha.
seriously update will ya! :) didn't see you guys at the Stake Chinese New Year - we missed you!
With promises like these, you MAY just have a career as a politician. :)
Are you sure?! I'm patiently waiting, you know :)
I want pics of Costa RICA!!!
i will keep checking i will keep checking i will keep checking i will keep checking i will keep checking i will keep checking
Fine. I don't believe you anymore! SO THERE! haha.
I read your sweet comment on my blog and thought, "YIPPEEE! I bet Kristi has posted!!!"
Bummer.
Post a Comment