December 23, 2008

have a holly jolly christmas

We Just wanted to post our Christmas card and letter. Finally this year we got them out well before Christmas only to realize that the first class stamps we used for many of them were old and did not have enough postage! Hope it gets to you eventually! And if it never does, here it is! (thank you Kathryn (wish I could add a link- she is amazing) for the picture!)



7 comments:

Kent said...

What a great picture. You guys are very photogenic. I also love that McKay got to dictate the letter. Every kid should get to dictate the Christmas letter! We hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas.

The Baum Squad said...

That letter is so sweet! What a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!

k. said...

Cute, cute, cute. We're glad you guys are our friends. Merry Christmas!

oodlesofoversons said...

That is a great picture! And I love the letter. He's a sweetheart! have a Merry Christmas!

TnD said...

What a fantastic picture. You all look so happy with one another. God bless and enjoy Christmas this year.

Genjunky said...

Merry Christmas to you as well! We also enjoyed your card and the beautiful loving people in front of that GORGEOUS vine. Great picture! Love you guys.

Rachel said...

What a cute letter! I loved it. Kids say the funniest things.