August 14, 2008

Bear Lake Reunion

Oh man, we had so much fun with Noah's family at the Lake. This is the group shot this year. McKay fell asleep about 30 seconds before we started taking pictures!
(FYI- a lot of these pictures are from Noah's sisters, Shawni and Saydi).
So we tried to wake him up and this is what happened!


This is at Bloomington Lake near Bear Lake where we went on a
small hike with everyone. It is absolutely gorgeous there.
Noah doing a back flip off the rope swing!
Noah and his brothers buzzed their hair but first
wore their hair like this for the day.

After
At the beach McKay wanted to go play in the car and
I went to check on him and found him like this.
Feeding the horses


You wouldn't believe how many grandkids can fit in this truck!

For Pioneer day we played pioneer games on the beach and Charity(the cardboard cut out- Noah's sister on a mission) even joined in!
We played some mean tennis and McKay loved it!
This is our new born soaking up the sun.
Don't worry guys. We kept her in the shade all day!

When we were driving away from the lake to catch our flight to NY Noah said, "Soak this in because in the morning when we wake up in NY this will seem like a dream." Now looking at all these pictures he is right on. Thanks for such a fun time Rick and Linda and to Saren and Jared for planning this year.

7 comments:

Sherry said...

I love these pictures...looks like you'll had a blast! My favorite one is of McKay with the tennis racket. Looks like he really got into it =) I can't wait to see you in 5 days! love you times 10!!!

Joan said...

Hi, my name is Kristi Eyre. I had a baby like five minutes ago and I am a skinny, hot babe. I can't help it! I never wear make-up b/c let's face it make-up just inst' necessary when you are naturally gorgeous. I just always look amazing and have the most unbelievable smile to go along with my perfectly beautiful face. :)

Sine family said...

Such cute pictures. Looks like a lot of fun.

di said...

i love love love the photos - how can a family be so fun? :) come over and have dinner one of these nights will ya? :) we miss you!

Monson Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get all the Monson grandkids together again! I really loved the cardboard cut out in the potato sack race!!! i laughed pretty hard at that. Love you guys!

Joan said...

DON'T YOU DARE DELETE IT! Face it Kristi, you are stunning. I mean that. I read my comment to B and afterward he's all and she has brains and an awesome personality to go along with those looks. Yeah, it's true. As amazing as Noah is...he married up (despite what YOU may think) :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ah we need a photographer in our family, those are the best pictures! Lyla is looking so cute, and sheesh you are skinny.