He looks very serious about his political views. We saw this bench outside a restaurant we ate at for people waiting to be seated. There was another one labeled DEMOCRATS on the opposite side around a corner!
This is the main reason we came to DC. Our good friend Sherry was leaving for Italy and we went to say goodbye. Look at McKay's stroller packed with our bags. It tipped over at least a dozen times!


7 comments:
Oh man, makes me miss DC so much! I need to get out there again soon.
still the cutest kid in the world!
...mckay...not noah.
Hey, you guys really should have called us before you came down!
-Stu
Just glad little "aKay" is confident in his political choices.
Thsie are great pictures! You guys are such travelers!
ok so you get extra points for having a baby in your arms for the jumping picture, but still not the best of all time... have you SEEN my jumping pictures? I LOVE YOU GUYS! come to boston!!!
Such a fun TRIP! Thanks for coming down for Sherry/Hansen/Eyre Fun Fun! I love yoU!
Post a Comment