September 4, 2007

Stacy and Jeff

Here are some pictures from when my sister and brother-in-law were in town for a weekend. We had so much fun putting around with them. Jeff was here for work so Stacy, McKay and I spent all day Friday together catching up and exploring the city. Saturday we all spent the day together trying to live it up while they were here. Some highlights-
They were on David Letterman and Stacy was an alternate
hummdinger so they got to go on stage and wait in the green room.
They ended up not getting on the show but our hearts were
pumping harder in anticipation and they got free drinks!

We went through Little Italy for some Gelato
that melted faster than we could scarf it down.

McKay and I were competing for the next
bite while Noah reaped the benefits.

We saw and ushered for the Blue Man Group.

We saw incredible views of the city with some adventure.

You Eyres will appreciate this photo.

Boy howdy we miss those two!

9 comments:

Shawni said...

SO fun to catch up...great blog stuff, guys! How great that Stacy and Jeff could come visit...it makes me so excited to get there when I see all those pictures. We miss you guys! Post more pictures of the apartment...we want to see what it looks like these days.

Kirkhams said...

Hey Kris! I'm just now updating mine about the fun trip. I want a couple of you and Noah on the building. We should have taken one of me in crab walk stance. haha love you

Emma Jo said...

I've had so much fun going back and catching up on your blog. I love these things! It is so neat to see what people are up to...and what a fun time you are having...maybe next time we get to NYC we'll crash your apartment and check it out! Thanks for sharing Jeff and Stacey for an afternoon!

oodlesofoversons said...

Looks like you had such a fun visit with Stac & Jeff! Love hearing about your big city adventures!

Jonah and Aja said...

what is a hummdinger and why are you guys so darn cool?

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK it's official. Clint and I are searching for cheap tickets and are inviting ourselves out.

Jen & Johnny said...

It seems like just the other day that I was climbing up ladders and crawling through "forbidden" doors with you. Man I miss it. Can't wait to do it again.

Kirkhams said...

Ok...I'm ready for a new post you two! Sure miss you kids!

Josh said...

I need to come and check out that apartment to compare the "after" with the "before." Looks awesome from the pictures!