June 13, 2007
Happy Day!
We are so thrilled because we got our counter tops in today!! This is great not only because we now have counter space but we also have a KITCHEN SINK!!! No more doing the dishes in the bathtub while taking a shower. The sink is in but we still need to hook up all the plumbing. That is no big deal though because we have a sink AND counter tops! Just in time too. We are making dinner tonight for a friend and I was going to bring take out but now that we have a kitchen I think I'll make something from home just because I can!! I'll post pictures once they are downloaded OR as soon as we can find our camera! What...where did it go? Noah just told me he doesn't know where it is. I need to go help look for it. Hopefully they didn't seal it under the counter top. Well, hurray for counter top and sink day! They look really good too...ffeewww!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Eyre Fam! I just found your blog through Caitlin & I'm excited to see you! Congrats on the kitchen counters, that is unbelievably exciting.
Congrats on the counters! You are a better woman than me though, because I would still get take-out.
Post a Comment