These are some fun pictures from the wedding, and some from before we left. I regretfully didn't take to many pictures so I'm waiting to get some from my mom's camera that she took. Here's what we have so far.
Amber, Audrie, Aunt Laurie, Grandma Naylor, My mom, my sister Stacy, and me with our babies.
He loves to feed himself!
For some reason he loves to ware these ski goggles. Once I put them on he insisted on keeping them on.
From Mother's Day
I love mother’s day! What a great holiday. Today we are especially grateful to our moms who mean so much to us. So thanks moms!
I had the BEST mother’s day. I am so thankful that I am McKay’s mom and can’t think of anything better I’d rather be doing than being his mom.
Noah is on a business trip tonight so this is a perfect time for me to write an update. I haven’t written one in a while so I’m taking you back a little before easter but I’ll start with the most recent first. We have had a great spring so far in New York. The weather has been beautiful and we can’t get enough of it. Today McKay and I went for a walk and took some pictures. I can’t believe how much fun it can be hanging out with this boy. He makes me laugh so hard!
McKay is fascinated by throwing things. It’s amazing. You give him something (anything) and he throws it right down. He is most famous for throwing that darn sippy cup. We are trying to teach him to set it down but on the way home yesterday after we had crossed one intersection and half way across another I noticed he wasn’t holding his sippy cup. I thought for a moment, “maybe he set it next to himself in the stroller.” Then I looked behind us and sure enough it was sitting at the half way point in the first intersection. Just as Noah ran back to try and recover it the light turned green. It stayed untouched for the first few cars until a big truck came and crushed the milk right out of it.
Next, last week we found a really neat park that had a huge side McKay loved and we went to the Central Park Zoo. He loved the zoo too. When he fed the goats he would give them one little pebble at a time pinched between his thumb and pointer fingers. A group of girls next to him were amazed because they were so scared to keep their hand close enough to the goat’s mouth and McKay was sticking his tiny fingers right into it.
The end of April we went to the tribeca film festival one night and saw part of the new sony pictures “Surfs Up.” They had live penguins there with hula dancers, music, food, amazing balloon animals, great people, etc..
Before that we got to celebrate Noah’s mom’s birthday while they were in town on a birthday tour with some fun shopping, a scavenger hunt, a boat ride, a little construction, and lots of fun!
While Noah went to a Jazz game ...(He is SO excited that they are in the second round of the playoffs!)
... McKay and I went to Houston and saw some cousins and the blue bonnets.
Had a fabulous Easter! p.s. i don't know how to flip the picture the right way...
Had a buzz party in the bath tub. Both Noah and McKay buzzed their hair off!
Had some great visitors including my parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment